Once you book your appointment online, you will receive an email confirmation-if you can’t come, please take a few seconds to cancel your appointment as early as possible so we can free the spot for someone else.
In an effort to keep our dresses clean we kindly ask you to remove your shoes when coming to your appointment. You may bring a pair of socks or non-slip indoor footwear for the bride and her guests. We have a very slippery floor.
Bella’s Brides is a small and cozy boutique of 500 sft. Weekends are extremely busy and we do our best to accommodate everybody. Normally appointments are 1 hour long. At times there may be up to 20 minutes wait for your appointment.
We thank you in advance for your co-operation.
We now ready to re-open and accept appointments only; let’s continue to practice social distancing and safe hygiene.
The health and wellness of our brides is our #1 priority. In response to the Covid-19 outbreak, we will be following Provincial Guidelines and taking careful hygiene measures to ensure the safety of our community.
- We will be disinfecting before we open, after each appointment and at the end of the day
- We have to limit the number of people in our store so we are open by Appointment Only
- This will limit the number of appointments we can accommodate each day so please book early
- We kindly ask that you bring a max of 2 guests per bride.
- Anyone coming to our store will be required to bring his or her mask and gloves. As well as wash/sanitize hands once they are inside
- If you or any of your guests are feeling sick or have recently traveled please contact to reschedule your appointment